Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I'm a Ku Klux Klan Member, says blogger

My posts about Muslim rapes in Sweden and in Norway got some bizarre responses. Here's a blogger who thinks I have to be a KKK member to write about Muslim rapes:

In complete contradistinction to this flickr mode, which I associate with reverie, you must travel to blogs like this, from Norway. How long it took for Fjordman to master the insinuative racist bait he spews is unclear. He's studied with some master baiters. As we hear how vile slacker muslims are raping the helpless Aryan children of Scandinavia, fellow Klansmen, let us hearken back to our own sweet days of yore, when good lynchings made good niggahs.

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2005 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fjordman, I would refer this threath to the police and get it registered (at the least). We let those things get out of hand in The Netherlands, and are sorry for it ever since.
Ernst

 
At March 31, 2005 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally pathetic, but not surprising in the least. How it is more racist to point out a problem than to intentionally turn a blind eye to a problem specifically BECAUSE of the perpetrators' race or ethnicity is beyond me. Case of the pot and the kettle, if you ask me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home